- One of the biggest basic contractors in the Sacramento, California, spot is building its mark together the strains of SoFi, Allegiant Air and World Everyday living by placing its title on a community sporting activities venue.
- Roebbelen Contracting has purchased a naming rights sponsorship for the Placer Valley Occasion Middle, part of the $47 million transformation of @the Grounds 55-acre fairgrounds in Roseville, California. Financial terms of the sponsorship ended up not introduced.
- Roebbelen was the basic contractor for the renovation of the a hundred and sixty,000-square-foot middle that opened to the general public in February. The recently named Roebbelen Middle — one of the biggest conference spots in the Sacramento location — can accommodate big amateur sporting activities competitions, significant conferences, trade reveals, concerts and other situations.
The Roebbelen Middle joins a handful of other venues named for construction-relevant companies. These include things like:
- The Dow Occasion Middle indoor arena in Saginaw, Michigan.
- Caterpillar’s Dozer Park insignificant league baseball stadium in Peoria, Illinois.
- Fluor Industry at the West Stop insignificant league baseball stadium in Greenville, South Carolina.
- PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, dwelling to the Penguins NHL crew.
- Rio Tinto MLS soccer stadium in close proximity to Salt Lake Town, Utah, named for the world wide mining functions company.
- U.S. Steel Lawn stadium in Gary, Indiana, dwelling of the Gary SouthShore RailCats, an American Affiliation of Unbiased Expert Baseball crew.
The dwelling of the Placer County Honest for extra than 80 several years, @the Grounds has been through intensive renovations to its campus and services since Placer Valley Tourism assumed management of venue, including a $34 million up grade to the Roebbelen Middle. The recently renovated developing can accommodate as lots of as twelve complete-duration basketball courts or 24 volleyball courts.
The Roebbelen title and brand could keep on being on the developing and during @the Grounds until 2040, in accordance to a press statement. The partnership was a normal suit soon after the company accomplished the perform, mentioned Kenneth Wenham, president and CEO of Roebbelen, in the statement.
“We enormously enjoy the unique romance that we have built with the local community and Placer Valley Tourism, and we didn’t want it to stop with the ribbon-slicing,” he mentioned.
The Roebbelen Center will also support the 350-employee company hook up with work seekers seeking for new chances, mentioned Wenham.
“It will lend some familiarity, and they can discover extra about us,” he mentioned. “With the sponsorship, we’re sending a information: We’ve been right here for sixty several years and we’re heading to be all-around for lots of extra.”
The COVID-19 pandemic caused lots of situations to be canceled or postponed since March. But organizers keep on being fascinated and are scheduling situations for later on in the 12 months, in accordance to David Attaway, CEO of @the Grounds and Placer Valley Tourism.
The Roebbelen sponsorship is a “good touchpoint” to hook up with the South Placer local community, mentioned Pat Nieser, vice president of corporate partnership and improvement for The Superlative Team, the Cleveland-centered company that served @the Grounds industry the party middle to possible sponsors nationwide.
“The party middle makes a lot of sense for Roebbelen — they put their title on their perform,” he mentioned.