KEL Reaper of Entropy
Remember all those RPGs in which you start in a village and you have to prove your worth by clearing the local crypt of undead skeletons? What if you woke up as one of those skeletons instead of the wannabe hero?
KEL Reaper of Entropy gives you the chance to control (or at least try to) Kel the Skeleton and choose whether to terrorize or please the villagers. Or both for that matter. The game features unconventional gameplay, heinous methods of gaining victory and a non-existent variety of ways to customize your character. Plus an overdose of twisted humour as a bonus.
The game has entered the alpha testing and polishing phase in January 2014, and was released for PC on February 18 and for Mac two days later. For more info, please check our homepage and KEL on IndieDB.
What players say about the game
"The things I have experienced are really cool and unique. The overall game idea is fucking amazing. Period." (Robin)
"The cleverness and subtle, dark humor packed into KEL are enough to O.D. you. The game is challenging and so different from anything I've played lately. Or ever before, for that matter." (Scott)
"This game made me laugh so hard. And somehow it made think about some older games I love and why I love them." (Andrei)
Noverat is a story-driven RPG with the mission to offer a compelling story intermingled with action oriented gameplay. We've set this project on hold for now, since it has proven too big for our little team.
- Character advancement determined by choices during events and the usage of skills.
- Action oriented combat. Unlock combos. Equip a skill and upgrade it to your liking.
- Craft weapons with custom attributes to fit your combat style.
- Build Mech'ans, constructs of iron and magic, that provide aid at the forge or during your travels.
- There is lore to read, secrets to uncover, and many characters to encounter during this journey, each with their own tale weaving into the main storyline.
For more information about Noverat please visit our page on IndieDB
Noverat is also on Steam Greenlight!